Accessing the SignalomTM Website and Account Security
By using the SignalomTM Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this SignalomTM Website, and any service or material we provide on the SignalomTM Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the SignalomTM Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the SignalomTM Website, or the entire SignalomTM Website, to users, including any registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the SignalomTM Website.
To access the SignalomTM Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the SignalomTM Website that all the information you provide on the SignalomTM Website is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify Company (email@example.com) of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The SignalomTM Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM;
- store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- print a reasonable number of pages of the SignalomTM Website for your personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution;
- if we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications; and
- if we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- modify copies of any materials from the SignalomTM Website;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the SignalomTM Website.
You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the SignalomTM Website, access to the SignalomTM Website, or use of the SignalomTM Website or any services or materials available through the SignalomTM Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the SignalomTM Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No right, title or interest in or to the SignalomTM Website or any content on the SignalomTM Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company.
You agree not to use the SignalomTM Website:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries;
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing; or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the SignalomTM Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the SignalomTM Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the SignalomTM Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the SignalomTM Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the SignalomTM Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the SignalomTM Website;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the SignalomTM Website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the SignalomTM Website;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the SignalomTM Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the SignalomTM Website;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the SignalomTM Website, the server on which the SignalomTM Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the SignalomTM Website;
- attack the SignalomTM Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of- service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the SignalomTM Website.
The SignalomTM Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the SignalomTM Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the SignalomTM Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the SignalomTM Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the Company and its affiliates the license granted above.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the SignalomTM Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the SignalomTM Website; and
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the SignalomTM Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the SignalomTM Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
These “Content Standards” apply to any and all User Contributions and Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or third party;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising; or
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the SignalomTM Website is made available solely for general information purposes. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the SignalomTM Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The SignalomTM Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the SignalomTM Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the SignalomTM Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it; but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The SignalomTM Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the SignalomTM Website;
- send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the SignalomTM Website; and
- cause limited portions of content on the SignalomTM Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features.
You must not:
- establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- cause the SignalomTM Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- link to any part of the SignalomTM Website other than the homepage; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the SignalomTM Website
If the SignalomTM Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the SignalomTM Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the SignalomTM Website is based in the Province of British Columbia in Canada. We provide the SignalomTM Website for use only by permitted customers. We make no claims that the SignalomTM Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the SignalomTM Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the SignalomTM Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the SignalomTM Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SignalomTM WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SignalomTM WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SignalomTM WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SignalomTM WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SignalomTM WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SignalomTM WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SignalomTM WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SignalomTM WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SignalomTM WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SignalomTM WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SignalomTM WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SignalomTM WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SignalomTM WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SignalomTM WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Activate Bio Physics Corp. located at #307 – 1477 West Pender Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6G 2S3, Canada.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should go to the Copyright Agent designated in our Copyright Policy.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the SignalomTM Website.